Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Couple Of Questions for...Jono Namara



LSDs or LCDs?
So, it's either Lysergic acid diethylamide or liquid crystal display eh? Well, I've never tried to lick a tab of LSD but then again neither have I tried to lick an LCD screen.

Somehow, the thought of spending countless hours addressing my toenails believing that they are actually magical imps from the impoverished land of Tobonga5, doesn't really float my boat.

I did once try Salvia Divinorum, which sounds like a spell name made up by J.K Rowling (who I might add is looking pretty MILF-esque these days) until the Daily Mail get on to it's case with another one of their bloody campaigns, it's still classified by U.K law as a legal hallucinogen.

I had a throughly enjoyable five minute experience, where I believed the room I was standing in had turned into a painting, where I could smudge the paint with my hands.

However, my friend had a few smokes of it and immediately believed the bin was talking to him and the avocado in the kitchen bowel was a marine commander- so it's clearly not for everyone!

Timothy Leary the infamous 60's spokesperson for LSD famously coined the phrase "turn on, tune in and drop out"

I feel had Leary been around today he would have said the same if he had been watching Episode 8 Series 3 of Californication.

Monarchy or Presidency?
When I was 16, I was a punk. Well, at least I tried to be a punk. I wasn't the loudest of most confident of my school year and was desperate to get with one of the hottest girls in my school year.

Various adults at the time had told me I looked abit like Sid Vicious. I looked at a few pictures of him and thought he looked like he got the girls, so before you could snarl "pretty vacant" I had turned myself in to a poor man's version of Sid.

To be honest, I wasn't a very good punk- I smiled far too much, every time I would kick over a bin in the street I would feel guilty and go and pick it back up again and my mum would never let me get my ear pierced.

As a punk, I brought into the whole "Anarchy" malarky. I used to draw it's logo on my homework diaries looking back now it all seems abit pointless- I had brought into a trend that had died nearly 30 years before my time, the only reason for hating the monarchy is that my precious tax payers money (a whole 69p a year) goes towards funding there lavish lifestyles.

So presidency it is.

Anorexia or Obesity?
Kushintha, That's a ridiculous question and you know it.

Caught naked in someone else's house or Catch someone naked in your house?
This really depends on the context of the situation. First off, I don't have a problem with being naked around people, I did when i was younger but you've got to lose that issue when you start modeling because the job requires at least half of the time standing around being cold in your pants in front of 40 random people.

Depends who is also naked in my house- I'll tell you what Kushie if you can drum up some names. I'll get back to you with the answer.

Cremated or buried?
Death scares me. It's not something I've really come to terms with yet, maybe I never will. Yet It's something that will happen to us all eventually. I know i'm not saying anything new to anyone here.

The thought of being buried under so many feet of ground in a box decomposing or being burned in a furnace and having whatever is left of you ground into dust still as yet dosn't sound very appealing. what does that leave.... cryonics??

Fatboy slim or Eminem?
Tough one. I was into them both in the late 90's early noughties.
I'm going to go with Fatboy Slim here, Norman Cook has stood the test of time. whereas Eminem however a vitorolic rapper he was or is, well, it just all seem abit naff.

McDonalds or KFC?
It's got to be Maccy D's.

New Testament or Old Testament?
Well, I'm Jewish so this is an easy one for me. Not that I've read much of the old testament or read any of the new one, but they always say you can't beat the original.

Peter or Jordan?
Jordan- shes at least had two big "hits" :)

Sasha Pivovarova or Gemma Ward?
Neither. I like girls with curves, something to grab. It's a common myth perpetuated by the media that men like really thin girls. I'm thin myself, if I was too hug one of them the friction of our thigh bones rubbing against each other would probably create a small fire, brings a new meaning to when people say models are hot.

Babies or Dogs?
Right now, I'll go with dogs. I've always wanted a small to medium sized dog- like a pug. In Japan, it's very common to dress your dog up in clothes, So I would quite like the idea of dressing my pug up in a pair of black drainpipes and a leather jacket- maybe even (as long as the RSPCA don't mind) gluing a tuft of wig hair on its head so I could style his hair into a quiff. He'll look like the dogs bollocks!

Bros or hoes?
Million Quid Question, Can I say Brhoes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Copyright Information

Please don't upload/post my pictures without crediting. These pictures belong to the Fashion Rambler blog.

If you wish to contact me, then contact me on fashionrambler@hotmail.co.uk

Labels

A Couple Of Questions for... (4) Agyness Deyn (1) Airbrush Flawless Finish (1) Alana Zimmer (2) Alex Dunstan (1) Alexander McQueen (1) Alla Kostromicheva (1) Amber Rose (1) anabela belikova (2) Anna De Rijk (1) Anna Wintour (1) Anya Kazakova (3) AW09 (8) Backstage (2) Blogs (1) Blusher (1) Brenda Lee (1) Brow Lift (1) Bryton Munn (1) Burberry SS10 (4) Callum Turner (1) Carine Roitfeld (1) Charlie France (1) charlotte di calypso (2) Charlotte Tilbury (1) Coco Rocha (1) Cole Mohr (1) Concealer (1) constance jablonski (4) Daniel Hicks (1) Dorothea Barth-Jorgensen (1) Dree Hemmingway (1) Egle Tvirbutaite (1) Eliza Cummings (1) Emma Maclaren (1) Face Powder (1) First Face (1) Foundation. Eyebrow Pencil. (1) Freja Beha Erichsen (1) Frida Gustavsson (2) FW10 (1) Girls Aloud. Topshop Unique (1) Gracie Carvalho (1) Gucci (1) Gucci SS10 Campaign (1) Hanna Rundlöf (1) Hanne Gaby Odiele (2) House Of Holland (3) Ilvie Wittek (1) Imogen Morris-Clarke (1) Interview (3) Interview with Jacob Coupe (2) Interview with Tyler Riggs (1) Jacob Coupe (4) Jamie Conday (1) Jeremy Young (2) Jerome Wyviens (1) John Rocha (1) John Rocha SS11 (1) Jonas Kesseler (1) Jono Namara (1) Joseph Culp (1) Josh Beech (2) Jourdan Dunn (2) Jules Mordovets (1) Julia Hafstrom (1) Julia Nobis (1) Julia Restoin-Roitfeld (1) julien macdonald (10) julien macdonald 2010 (1) Kanye West (1) Karl Morrall (1) Karlie Kloss (1) Karolin Wolter (2) Katlin Aas (1) Kim Noorda (1) Lara Stone (1) Lara Stone fixes gap-tooth (1) Lasse Pedersen (1) LFW (1) Light Wonder (1) Lil Mama (1) Liu Wen (3) Liv Tyler (1) London (47) London Fashion Week (56) London Fashion Weeking (1) Mantovani (1) Marloes Horst (1) Matthew Hitt (1) Meeting Lara Stone (1) Menswear (1) Model Encounters (2) Models (2) Music (1) Myf Shepherd (1) Nars (1) Natasha Poly (1) Nicola Roberts (2) Paul Smith (2) Prada (2) Prada ss10 womens soundtrack (1) Premier Models (1) Ranya Mordanova (3) Richard Nicoll (19) Rob Moore (2) Robbie Wadge (1) runway soundtrack (1) Runway Venues (1) Ryan Kennedy (1) Salvador Dali (1) Sara Blomqvist (2) Sharon Kavjian (2) SPOTTED (2) SS10 (41) SS10 Campaigns (1) SS10. (1) SS11 (2) Swish and Glow Blusher (1) Tao Okamoto (2) The Retoucher (1) Thomas Penfound (1) Tim Soar SS10 (1) Topshop Unique SS10 (13) Topshop Unique SS11 (1) Touche Eclat (1) Ty Ogunkova (1) Tyler Riggs (2) Tyler Riggz (1) Vanessa Hegelmaier (2) Will Eustace (2) Will Eustace interview (1) Wintle SS10 (2) Wonderglow (1) Yulia Kharlapanova (1)

Followers